Benefits of Membership
- Recognition as someone who has shown exceptional academic interests, abilities and leadership in the field of industrial engineering.
- Association and experience of belonging to a group with similar interests, objectives and abilities.
- Participation in activities beneficial to the industrial engineering profession and industrial engineering education.
- Opportunity to create a closer student-faculty relationship by periodically bringing together the thoughts, needs and ideals of both.
- Opportunity to assist and cooperate with all organizations and persons concerned with the interests of industrial engineering.
- Opportunity to promote the professional development and welfare of the members.